NOT FOR RELEASE, PUBLICATION OR DISTRIBUTION, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, IN, INTO OR FROM ANY JURISDICTION WHERE TO DO SO WOULD CONSTITUTE A VIOLATION OF THE RELEVANT LAWS OF SUCH JURISDICTION
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
April 4, 2018
Filing of Certain Worldpay Group Limited Financial Information and Notification of Governance Changes
On January 16, 2018, Worldpay, Inc. (the "Company") filed a Current Report on Form 8-K (the "Initial 8-K") with the Securities and Exchange Commission announcing the completion of its acquisition of all of the outstanding shares of Worldpay Group Limited, formerly Worldpay Group plc ("Legacy Worldpay").
Pursuant to its obligations under the U.S. Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, the Company filed an amendment to the Initial 8-K on April 3, 2018 to include (a) the audited annual report and accounts of Legacy Worldpay as of December 31, 2017 and 2016 and for each of the years in the three-year period ended December 31, 2017, and (b) the unaudited pro forma condensed financial information, in each case as required by Items 9.01(a) and 9.01(b) of Form 8-K. A copy of this Form 8-K/A is available on the SEC's website at http://www.sec.gov.
Furthermore, the Company hereby notifies that, in connection with the completion of the Company's acquisition of Legacy Worldpay, the following changes to the board of directors, senior management and auditors of Legacy Worldpay took place:
Resignations from, and appointments to, the board of directors of Worldpay Group Limited on January 16, 2018
· Sir Michael Rake (resigned)
· Mr Philip Jansen (resigned)
· Mr Rohinton Kalifa (resigned)
· Ms Karen Richardson (resigned)
· Ms Deanna Oppenheimer (resigned)
· Mr John Allan (resigned)
· Mr Martin Scicluna (resigned)
· Mr Nelson Greene (appointed)
· Mr Jared Warner (appointed)
Appointments to senior management (Worldpay, Inc. Executive Leadership Team) on January 16, 2018
· Mr Charles Drucker, Executive Chairman and Co-Chief Executive Officer
· Mr Philip Jansen, Co-Chief Executive Officer
· Ms Stephanie Ferris, Chief Financial Officer
· Mr Mark Heimbouch, Chief Operating Officer
· Mr Royal Cole, Executive Vice President, Head of the North American Region
· Mr Nelson (Ned) Greene, Chief Legal Officer and Corporate Secretary
· Mr Shane Happach, Executive Vice President, Head of Global Enterprise eCommerce
· Mr Rohinton (Ron) Kalifa, Executive Director
· Mr Mark Kimber, Chief Product Officer
· Ms Kim Martin, Chief Human Resources Officer
· Mr Kevin McCarten, Chief Strategy Officer
· Mr Steve Newton, Executive Vice President, Head of the UK & European Region
· Mr Matt Taylor, Executive Vice President, Global Integrated Payments and SMB eCommerce
Resignation and appointment of auditors of Worldpay Group Limited on February 27, 2018
· KPMG LLP (resigned)
· Deloitte LLP (appointed)
Resignation from the board of directors of Worldpay Group Limited on March 7, 2018
· Mr Charles Medlock
Resignation and appointment of Company Secretary of Worldpay Group Limited, March , 2018
· Mr Derek Woodward (resigned)
· Worldpay Governance Limited (appointed)
All of the above director resignations and appointments were as a consequence of the completion of the Company's acquisition of Legacy Worldpay and not due to any disagreement with Legacy Worldpay.
Nathan Rozof, Investor Relations
Andrew Ciafardini, Corporate Communications
+1 866 254 4811
+1 513 900 5308
Smithfield (PR adviser to Worldpay, Inc.)
+44 (0) 203 047 2538
About Worldpay, Inc.
Worldpay, Inc. (NYSE: WP; LSE: WPY) is a leading payments provider with unique capability to power global integrated omni-commerce. With industry-leading scale and an unmatched integrated technology platform, Worldpay offers clients a comprehensive suite of products and services globally, delivered through a single provider.
Worldpay processes over 40 billion transactions annually through more than 300 payment types across 146 countries and 126 currencies. The Company's growth strategy includes expanding into high-growth markets, verticals and customer segments, including global eCommerce, Integrated Payments and B2B.
Worldpay, Inc. was formed in 2018 through the combination of the No. 1 merchant acquirers in the U.S. and the U.K. Worldpay, Inc. trades on the New York Stock Exchange as "WP" and the London Stock Exchange as "WPY".